Man Won N19.2 million in Bet9Ja But Claims He is being Denied Payment

Nigerian man from Delta who identifies himself as Chukwumalijem Collins Uwafili has taken to social media to complain about the refusal of the popular Nigerian football betting site, Bet9ja , to honour him with payment after successfully winning a top out sum of N19.2 million that was achieved through a N500 bonus. Chukwumalijem who said he was asked to forfeit the money , also admitted that the bonus of N500 has expired before he was permitted to stake it-- where he eventually won. The legal quagmire then arises which is questioning the company's decision of permitting a punt on a bonus that has expired, and whether Bet9Ja might be found liable if the case is presented before a court for adjudication.


"Pleas Bet9ja, with mercy I beg you to pay me small from the 19.2million Naira I won with the 500 naira Bonus. Please I have never used the Bonus Money once. This is my first time, Hence I do not know about the terms involved. I don't even know the money has expired before staking with it. Ignorance is not an excuse I know I am only begging you to temper justice with mercy.


"I won 19.2million with it but was told to forfeit the Money. Please Help me. I feel so depressed.I even borrowed money to backup the last event.


"I am not telling you to pay me completely but to help me. I don't want to die. My hope was on this. My full hope. I know you support and care for your customers please let me not be exempted.


"Long Lived Bet9ja
Ticket Number: B911AQCAETRPZC-868092
ID: 868092 uwafili collins mali"
Reactions Trails the Complaint

Comments

Popular Posts